Figure 211 Hammer Union
Oilfield Hammer Union: Figure 211 Insulating Union
Blue Subs / Gray Nut
C&C’s Figure 211 (Insulating Union) is constructed of forged carbon steel.
This union has insulating seals and flange rings. Recommended for 2,000 PSI
systems where isolation of electrical current may be required, such as when
cathodic protection is applied to a piping system in order to mitigate corrosion.
- Sizes: 2”, 3”
- Pressure: 2,000 PSI NSCWP
- End Connections: Threaded
- Fiberglass O-Ring on Male Sub, Seal Ring on Female Sub
- Insulating Kits are also available for individual purchase
- Recommended for systems where static or electrolytic corrosion is a problem